[softwarelist] Re: An OvPro Question

  • From: David Pilling <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 17:12:42 +0100

Hi,

On 21/08/2015 16:09, Dave Symes wrote:

If there's a vote, I'm for Yes please, fix it. (If the correction causes a
problem, then I'll just go through my OvPro documents and sort it).

Yes there can be a vote...

As it is documents on RISC OS are different to those on Windows. Anyone designing on RISC OS and printing on Windows is in a mess.

A fix would involve a new preference or choice "line bug fix". Which one would toggle on to enable the bug fix. However, I cannot imagine many people knowing or bothering.

One comes back to how little trouble this bug has caused.

It might be the bug is a recent development - changes to OP or Windows.

www.davidpilling.com