[softwarelist] Re: An OvPro Question

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 20:00:47 +0100

In article <55D74DFA.5050102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
David Pilling <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

On 21/08/2015 16:09, Dave Symes wrote:
If there's a vote, I'm for Yes please, fix it. (If the correction
causes a problem, then I'll just go through my OvPro documents and
sort it).

Yes there can be a vote...

As it is documents on RISC OS are different to those on Windows. Anyone
designing on RISC OS and printing on Windows is in a mess.

A fix would involve a new preference or choice "line bug fix". Which one
would toggle on to enable the bug fix. However, I cannot imagine many
people knowing or bothering.

One comes back to how little trouble this bug has caused.

It might be the bug is a recent development - changes to OP or Windows.

Well...
I've just installed an older version of Win OvPro on my old laptop,
constructed a bit 'o document and shoved in a couple of lines and arrow
pointers.

One arrow is a Start cap the second is an end cap, and as before they look
okay on Win OvPro, but transfer that file to RISC OS OvPro and the arrow
Giantism displays the same.

This was OvPro for Windows 2.92 (14th October 2010).

Dave

--

Dave Triffid