[moo-discussions] Re: update, and welcoming a new member

  • From: "tyler" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dataplusbetaware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 22:44:06 -0800

lol, I have been thinking about that. What you have said is good, but a lot
of the muds seem to have that in them, I have played about six different
muds, and a lot of them have included something around that. I am trying to
use those, in a way, but in a way, try to make my mud a bit different.
My main reasoning in starting the moo in the firstplace, was mainly because,
a lot of muds use maps, and a ton of graphics. Then, I decided on some
origenality, and am trying to incorperate all six muds into this one, while
still keeping some of that. I think it would be cool to have some gods, like
the greek gods. I am going to have races, (if adam ever gets his ass in
gear) lol, and, maybe a god per? or, the races will have different gods?
Also, maybe they will have something like... I don't know now... I am still
trying to get this part of it figured out. lol
Any ideas? Your welcome to make suggestions, I have noticed that there are a
couple church mice in the back of the list who aren't commenting...
Later,
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]