[moo-discussions] Re: update, and welcoming a new member

  • From: "InThaneElf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dataplusbetaware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:30:31 -0800

thanks Ty,

now then what is the time frame and setting, in general of your moo?

I have some great materials to build from, but each time frame that I deal with currently has its own set of criteria, so need to know what it is your doing so I can best recommend information.

take care,
Inthane

----- Original Message ----- From: "tyler" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>