[moo-discussions] Re: update, and welcoming a new member

  • From: "InThaneElf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dataplusbetaware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 23:54:15 -0800

ok, theocratic wars, do you plan to include the J-C religions? if so I could work on that, or if you want them but don't want to make direct reference to them, some Christian RPG players use aslann as the representation of the J-C divinity.

also what other sets of divinities are you planning on, there are the Norse, the Grecian, the old roman, the Babylonian, the Egyptian, the Celtic, the north American Indian belief's, and others, and some of the gaming systems give races there own, the only ones I don't know much about are the south American ones, and the African ones, both "continental" and human race divisions you can use

the Asian countries have some old systems of there own as well, so it would not be to hard to divide the world up into separate sections this way.

religious wars, shudder, not quite the scenario I would prefer, but if that's what you wish then I'll go with it, it is a viable setup for wars and the need for hero's.

inthane

----- Original Message ----- From: "tyler" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>