[moo-discussions] Re: update, and welcoming a new member

  • From: "InThaneElf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dataplusbetaware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 21:33:10 -0800

ok, lets start at the beginning, the game concept.

do you have any ideas of what you want the story line of this world to be, there are always all the usual:
. alien invasion(I can generate aliens at will, and build a storyline for them, no problem),
. some power taking over the running of a country or the world(I can probably come up with a ton of variations on this one),
. mutation of the human race and conflicts between the "normals" and the "new humans", . the depletion of the world causing the peoples to "run wild" and various results of this line,
. a new charismatic dictator is born and comes to power,
. etc.

pick something, and let me know, because its really hard to build in what you want, when you don't know where its coming from, and/or why its come about.

laters,
inthane

----- Original Message ----- From: "tyler" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>