[dba] Re: Databaseaudio V2

  • From: "Databaseaudio" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 21:30:55 +0100

> nice dude....

Ta Jim :)

> maybe user could change settings by clicking on them...
> ie

I did want to do that, but the settings will be too complex for a single
click, particularly in the filter, you'll be able to select Mac, DOS(oh,
yeah!), Win32, Linux, and probably Flash, Shockwave, HTML, Java and Beatnik
: ON/OFF!!, so i think i'll keep it simple and redirect to a single page
with the lot on. If there's a single click for some settings and not for
others it might be a bit confusing. I was also considering a 'Re-Order'
Function, so you can see category listings by Name, Developer, OS,
Popularity etc. so there'll probably be a default setting for that in the
user page too...

> (and maybe convert entered username to lowercase b4 submitting!    he he)

Ha ha!

Mark.