[csdn-sa] Re: Web-Site - Now Hosted at AUUG Itself

  • From: David Lloyd <lloy0076@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 00:10:20 +0930

Hmmmm...

> So why didn't you advertise the url itself? Yeah, alright... we're
> "supposed" to know what it is off by heart. Yeah yeah yeah. No easy
> clicking a link in an email for us. Make us work for it.....

Those who are worthy shall find it. Those who are not shall not. But it is
a good suggestion - I think I shall put it into the bottom of every e-mail
sent out.

(but it won't got out on this one because I haven't changed it yet)

DSL

--
The Open Source Business Network in SA
 ...will be open soon! Watch this space.