[csdn-sa] Re: Web-Site - Now Hosted at AUUG Itself

  • From: Alex Wallis <awol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:28:45 +0930

David Lloyd wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I have finally shifted the web-site to AUUG's server(s) itself.
>
> Very soon now I'll be making parts of it dynamic.
>
> DSL

So why didn't you advertise the url itself? Yeah, alright... we're
"supposed" to know what it is off by heart. Yeah yeah yeah. No easy
clicking a link in an email for us. Make us work for it.....

Alex
--
DOS: n., A small annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous
system crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily