[cryptome] Re: Power Point: The Art of Deception

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 12:14:01 +0000

hmmm the Manchurian candidate, methinks that relates to project Ultra.
the stumbling block was the inability to change a persons innate moral
sensibilities. and yes I am quite familiar with Ericksons work.
remarkable, at one point he even warned that, because of the inherent
power of his techniques, they should not be disclosed to the public at
large.