[cryptome] Power Point: The Art of Deception

  • From: Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 04:29:45 -0800

I dont think he actually died from the LSD; 100 micrograms injected IM wont
kill you I dont believe.. he just wanted to end on a high note.

I am not too familiar with Eriksons work, but if it is anything like NLP
(neuro linguistic programming) then its going to be powerful stuff.  will
check out his work..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming