[cryptome] Re: British Ambassador to Germany hauled in over allegations tapping in german communications in British media

  • From: Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 19:33:28 -0500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zsVIFfp2xw#t=18

German Foreign Ministry seek to clarify the reporting from London that the
UK operates a network of " electronic spy stations ' short distance
Bundestag

German Foreign Ministry summoned today ( Tuesday ), the British Ambassador
in Berlin call the investigation following a newspaper report " Independent
" that the kingdom's intelligence services have a secret spy station uses
sophisticated equipment located on the roof of the embassy in Berlin.

According to the report , which is based on documents leaked Edward Snowden
, working American National Security Agency ( NSA ) , the UK's intelligence
services operate a network of " electronic spy stations ' short distance
Bundestag and the office of Chancellor Angela Merkel . Photographs attached
document looks like white facility was placed on top tent embassy in 2000,
and probably a spy for cellular calls and Wi-Fi networks around the German
capital

--

Haim Barak
To Serve and Protect Our Community

<http://haim357.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/banner.jpg>

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or
otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the Internet. Any
unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.