RE: hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 22:48:57 +0000

Dark Indeed
Makes me wish I played Peace Walker now :(
Cant believe how they managed to create such a engaging story with characters I
didnt know in such a short time frame

I wish I had not played this...  the wait for Phantom Pain is going to be
fucking excruciating.

Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 00:00:14 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah the two kids are from Peace Walker.  Kojima went dark on this one.  We
need Phantom Pain now.

The first side mission took me 67 tries to get it down in a satisfactory
manner, and I still only get A Rank.  I realized how this game works now
though.  To do better, you have to do well so that you can get the rewards
which make S rank possible.  In other words, to get S rank, you first have to
get A rank.  Unless there's a shortcut (I think there is, but I'm not gonna
GameFaqs these missions).

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 11:51 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Its fucking brilliant imo
Short but brilliant...  Right in the feels.I guess it would be even better if
you played the PSP games, since I assume Chico and Paz featured in Peacewalker
etc.
Game does a decent job at filling in the backstory through Text/tapes/diaries
tho.
Only thing I despise in all games is the requirement to unlock hardmode.  I
want it from the bloody start

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:11:17 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

First impressions of MGS GZ:

- Harder than I expected.  Got a B rank on normal.  S rank on hard is going to
take a while.
- Kiefer Sutherland is not bad as Snake.  Doesn't sound as forced as Hayter,
but Hayter is still the best

- [some stuff about the atmosphere and story but it's better to see for
yourself]

The main game is shorter than 2 hours if you know how to play MGS.  After
figuring out a route and strategy, it took me 66mins.  That leaves you at 10%
completion and unlocks a few side missions and Hard mode.  I wouldn't be
surprised if there's an E.Extreme mode or something but the game is quite hard
as it is.

sanford is saltiest mofo ever.

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 16:57:41 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx