RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 04:18:47 +0000

lol this is pretty good impersonation.

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 22:39:53 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

guyz I come online challence K.C. Sub zero just ask wins no screen freeze I am
champion strate perfget arcade style. Setup now up this week appearinse at
session wirth Ryu 4 attooget YellowHop allyougett into YellowHop cancels for
ultra one three punchers. this otha playa use macro to win but i jack stell use
no macro and have erection for arcade style games mk4 tania sex. more playa
like me needed so juz w8 fo me at session for personal satifactoree I make you
fell the strentgh of level up 2 steps ahead forever.