Re: hi

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 10:43:17 +0200

Yay! Zasttra is legit :) They just delivered my converter :)

I have this old TV that I used for PS2 gaming back in the day. Grabbed it
from my folks' place on Sunday. It's small but it should make for fun
experimenting :) I can bring it along to sessions as well until we've
clubbed together to buy a bigger, dedicated TV.

Time to relive da feels :P