RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 08:49:04 +0000

Just get one of the fc's to run titan hm with u. Once u get curtana+1 ul never
need another weapon for pld. Nt even t5 allagan wep is better. Its the same dps
with different stat.

Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 10:38:49 +0200
Subject: RE: hi
From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't miss farming them primal weapons. Took me kak long for my bow. Ran a
few hm Titan but either tank dies because he doesn't know how to cycle cds for
mountain buster or heals are sleeping. Getting post heart is easy and dodging
shit is a dream come true. Gonna try ifrit ex sometime for that elfin bow.