RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 06:04:42 +0000

I like the new loot system.

I pick up items that I can actually use and will benefit me.

picked up rare crafting material for a glove last night. unlucky for me its a 1
in 6 part crafting material.

oh , RANGE BARB FTW.

Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 06:47:06 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have this already ~ there are no CHD's in it though but I'm getting that
too.The CHD's are roughly 120gbIt's not the most up to date Mame but I cant
stand the las of keeping up to date with Mame with all the re dump shit and
whatever.
I know there is that archive updatey torrentlike mame thing Salie posted a
while ago but I didn't have the patience to learn how to use it.

On 6 March 2014 00:26, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anybody have an uncapped line and patience?

http://archive.org/download/MAME_0.149_ROMs/MAME_0.149_ROMs.zip

42gb.

Every Mame rom.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 10:43 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks bro :)

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 10:40 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@SAP
Gear at the ready.
Controllers charged

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 10:36 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cool stuff :)
*lol* That movie was too random :P

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 10:34 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

New 300 movie launches this Friday I think (Rise of an empire), reviews seem
positive so far.

Anchorman 2 was too good.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 10:30 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This man knows.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 10:09 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On 5 March 2014 22:03, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Busy reading through the mails, I love it.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:49 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Only reason why he can do splits i guess.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:43 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dat camel toe!

LMAO

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nice observation there Nic...

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:40 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Well he is shaped a bit like a eunuch

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bob in Tekken?

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Des, but have they dared to attempt it?

lol

I mean, you heard what happened to Bob right?

They dunno if he'll regain use of his legs.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm sure most of the guys here know what the last fighting style means lolz

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:28 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Look up my fighting styles.
Get back to me when you're done laughing.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:26 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Noobs and kids in gaming are people who does not know humility and knows how
to accept defeat." - Zen Gamer Di has spoken.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:25 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Which word?

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:22 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dare you to look it up in the urban dictionary.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:21 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hahahaha

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:20 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I myself practice many fighting styles.
Hamster Style, Gangnam Style... and my personal favorite, Double Fisted Monkey
Style

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:09 PM, Jack Steel <orichih@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ask thm whn im in killing mode u stand no chance i hv 2 many fighting

styles c they r 3 on 1 i still win thm arcade style c those who speak

a lot already came tru my hands i hit 100% when it counts the 50's r

my normal walk in the park matches with finalfighter user i ran tru

thm Asian and all no or little loses i brought my game down.