Re: hi

  • From: Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 22:22:19 +0200

Just played Breyani now. Definitely no macros there. He beat me more than I
beat him (11 - 18 approx). His combo consistency is as good as ever. Well,
that is the only game they play and they play it everyday, all day.

Anyway, Final Fighter, if you want to play on GGPO, we can play. Either
way, I've heard enough about cheats dude. This isn't 2006.