Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 13:54:15 +0200

Mash-friendliness aside, Marvel can be quite tricky to learn, especially to
someone who doesn't have a background in fighting games.

I wish my sis was still interested in fighting games :( I tried convincing
her to learn VF5:FS (she was really into Evolution, could do combos,
command throws, had good movement, etc) but fighting games just don't
appeal to her anymore.