RE: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:23:11 +0000

Did some testing with my cheating device on PC version of GG #R with input
display on.
Seems like the PCB handles its inputs differently than a actual keyboard.
Using my PC keyboard and I try to do a half circle its very easy to get
6314instead of63214

So if you dont completely release the 3 before touching the 1 you never get the
down direction.
On the cheating device that seems to not be a problem.
You always get the correct 63214 even you are still pressing 3 when pressing 1.
 Im fairly sure pressing opposite directions at the same time on the PCB
prioritizes the last direction pressed, ignoring the first.  Or something
roughly like that.
hmmmmm
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 08:03:37 +0200
Subject: Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Game looks amazing bra :)

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 11:11 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@SAP here is the PSP gem that was only released in Japan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gYD7xm2hy8

I was surfing the web and bumped on this pure gold!

http://www.blueshinra.com/fanfiction/loveless/#

In Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core Loveless is a book with cult following.

Random female NPCs would mention it when you talk to them and one of

them is Genesis :)

Even Sephiroth knows the book and recognises some of the iconic

quotations by Genesis from it.