Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 15:25:05 +0200

If he makes a session, great. I have nothing personal against the guy, but
it would be great if he could make at least one session instead of
polluting the mails with garbage speak. Also, there's no point in having a
FG player on the mails who is playing in isolation. We want to grow our
community and I'm sure he would enjoy the sessions. It's a win-win
situation if he attends. I hope LB can convince him to attend.

GIF image