Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 11:58:43 +0700

Agreed. WAY better than avengers and iron man. They really pulling the
marvel universe together and well. Also the character interaction is much
better. Very comic like :) Action is better too. Less CGI action. Fights
are not as elaborate too. More beat the shit out of someone than useless
stylize stuff.