RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 08:25:08 +0000

what are you trying to achieve?

you are bodying people in a game that only a few know the rules.

I enjoy bodying people that kinda know how to play.

Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:17:47 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My 2 cents
TSEK
On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 1:38 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

over this old sf tournaments. its only fun for 3 or 4 people who can play the
game and the rest are just getting bodied.

fraudulent kuk.

How in the heck did sigma even get to the finals.

my 2c, we should scrap this old kuk and play some good fighting games that
people havent heard of before. I vote for dong dong never die.

Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 09:59:51 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy birthday Ashraf! Enjoy it man :)
Grats to Salie for winning yesterday's CE tournament :) Bracket's here:
http://challonge.com/sf2cej
Next up is Hyper Fighting/Turbo :)
Weekend was awsome! Had a fun time at Kamimodo and it was great having the
JHBers around for the tournaments and team battles yesterday :)
On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 8:28 AM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Happy birthday Ashraf :)
On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 6:49 AM, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Happy birthday Ashraf, have an awesome day!
On 18 Oct 2014 10:22 AM, "Kei Ash" <neokash@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
LOL did they use his taunt animation in the grab.
On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 5:06 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Boxer is getting a dashing command grab in Omega mode