Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 10:37:35 +0200

Ok, heard from Zaid. He said the venue for the meetup on the 12th is based
in Observatory, next to the Engen there. He'll give me the address soon.

He said anytime between 1-2pm is fine to arrive, and he'd like for us to
bring consoles and screens (their TVs will be arriving next week). He has
also requested that we run a tournament on their opening day (the 17th of
this month) for SF and Injustice.

Please indicate your availability for the 12th and the 17th. For those who
will be attending, who will be able to help out with consoles and screens?