RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 05:20:44 +0000

morning peeps,

im with manase, We need to play koryu next.

@paas, I checked top monk builds on leaderboards, they do not include FD's or
even sunwuko in their builds WTF? I don't even see legendary gems. are they
trolling us?

Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 23:06:06 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, if I'm understanding you correctly, I should run the tourneys as follows,
without including any iterations of each version:
WW - completedCEHFSSF2ST
and so on.
If so, that was my intention all along :) If I've misunderstood, feel free to
elaborate.
On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 10:52 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
@SAP

Can I suggest something about the street fighter tournaments?

Can we only focus on the definitive versions of each one rather than

wasting time with all of them e.g. sf2 ww, sf2 champion edition, sf2

dash champion edition, sf2 hyper fighting etc

I feel this would be time wasting.

On 10/13/14, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> GPS wouldn't have helped. Trust me...

> The place is next to an Engen garage on the main road (it's just before you

> get KFC and McDonalds). There's a Spark Centre or something there (I only

> found out about that today, and I walked right past the damn place.) and

> that is supposedly also where Zaid's venue is. No one would know where it

> is unless Zaid hadn't pointed out exactly where.

> Yep, Friday *lol*

> Saturday is our regular sesh, unless Jeeva doesn't want us there *lol*.

> SF2: Champion Edition tourney as well.

> I'll let you know about the screens on Wednesday, but I'll definitely need

> your consoles. Controllers and sync cables would be appreciated as well,

> thanks :)

> On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 1:06 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir

> <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>

> wrote:

>> 1) Where in Obs bro? Gps that shit.

>> 2) Friday??!! I thought this stuff was happening on Saturday?

>> 3) What's happening on Saturday?

>> 4) You need my consoles, check. Screens? Controllers? Synch cables?

>> On 13 Oct 2014 12:59, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Oh, before I forget, please indicate if you are able to arrive at or

>>> just

>>> before 6-6:30pm on Friday. If not, please let me know which time would

>>> suit

>>> you. I need to feed back to Zaid today, so if peeps aren't happy with

>>> the