[CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 05:17:21 +0000

woooop my dodo omelette sold. olive oil not so much.

f cutters.

lumi and salie , thanks for the log hunting. we need to do some more tonight.
ive got a full log just waiting to be hunted. was at halfstone this morning.
beat this one log. needed 3. so i tried another, wasnt so happy outcome. it was
lvl 47 and we beat 49 archer yesterday. fkn random.

anyways , anyone needs hunting log help, im down.

Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 18:55:37 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I believe it's the founder of MegaUpload's new site.  Link came up int google
while I was looking for the track names.

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 6:20 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Salie what is this Mega thing I'm downloading from ?

It's great.

Where did you find the link ?