[CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 13:31:11 +0200

I told you not to waste time with Dodo omelettes.  Just take my advice and
be patient.  My Gordon Ramsay is level 37.  I made all the mistakes so that
you don't have to.

Sell the olive oil in stacks of 10 or lower, not 99.  Check what the going
rate is and adjust accordingly, and by "going rate", I mean the prices on
the item's transaction history, not the price displayed on the market
board.  It should also give you an idea of how often people buy it and what
size batches they are looking for.  All my olive oil sold out in two days.
I kept a small batch for me for HQ recipes.  You're not going to make a
profit on it anyway.  It's just there to help you level up without
requiring 50 spaces of inventory, and without need to run to your Botanist
for ingredients (which you will have to do anyway).

I made over 100k yesterday.  Don't worry if your stuff doesn't sell
immediately.  If the transaction history says people are buying, it will
sell eventually.

I need help with Titan.  Tried it with a bunch of randoms as a Scholar but
the lag makes it so that I can't dodge the AoE in time.