[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:40:13 +0000

Fish...

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:39:46 +0000

what does fishing give you?

Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:36:04 +0200
From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You unlock the ability to make materia later on through the main quest but only
a disciple of the hand can fit it. Eg. A armourer can attach it to swords n
shit, a weaver to clothes etc.
The same goes for chocobo, as soon as the main quest allows you to join a grand
company you can do the chocobo quest.
On 16 Sep 2013 11:47, "Wynand-Ben Viljoen" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes!

How do you get a Chocobo?

Read something about it briefly...  but im not sure.

Also need to get to use Materia.  Got slotted items for ages now but no materia
:(

Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 09:42:38 +0200
From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha you should of sent me a tell. I need familiarise myself with the names
too. I was probably chasing Fates. Wanna buy a chocobo.