[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:15:11 +0200

<Rant>
I can't link my FF14 (Square Enix) account to my PSN account which means
I'll probably have to wait a week or two before I'm able to play. It looks
like anyone who purchased the game from PSN EU is having the same issue. It
looks like they've actually removed the title from the store while they
work on the problem :(
<Rant>