[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 12:14:27 +0000

Surprisingly enough, you make a good point there. By doing this, they're making
sure that they exclude the proper gamers from their tournament. I wonder if
they've taken that into consideration.

Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 13:33:16 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks for letting me know Warren.

Aamina didn't say which hall it will be held at. I'll confirm with her.

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 11:24 PM, warren green
<warrengreen333@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:warrengreen333@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
@Ryan count me in, I'll be there on friday. Where at UCT will it be?
Is it going to perhaps be at the molly blackburn hall?

On 8/28/13, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:
> It's a free-to-play event at UCT.  Aamina asked if we could assist with
> running tournaments for Injustice and Tekken. I arranged for SF to be
> included as well. 2UP Gamers will also be there.
>

> On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 7:47 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
> alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>>  Uh, what's this about?

independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International Cooperative