[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:26:27 +0000

Damn this update is going to be crazy. Its like a new game. 3k dps +300stat . I
can only but imagine how ridiculously strong the monsters r gna be.

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 15:54:09 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

D3 RoS is looking promising. Finally have End Game (Loot Run + Naphelam Trials)
Paragon 2.0 is also a nice add. Makes builds more unique. Now you can be a
tanky Wiz if you want.

http://www.diablofans.com/news/1984-the-massive-expansion-recap-everything-we-know-so-far/

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 2:54 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol, I was tempted to buy the US version of the game too :p
Hope you get well soon bro, we're missing you at the sessions.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey there bro, I didn't even know about this game until Ecco told me about it.
It looks really cool but I'm wondering if I'll have the time to play it :(
Also, per Ecco's suggestion (and my own impatience), I bought Dragon's Crown
from the US PSN store over the weekend. It's everything I expected it to be and
more :) If anyone else isn't feeling the EU release date (October) and wants to
get the game ASAP, I'd suggest that they follow suit. I'm really enjoying the
single player and the different classes :)

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 9:46 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are any of you guys picking up Final Fantasy 14: A realm reborn this week?

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

He just left.
Should be 15 to 20 min to get there.

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If anybodys there yet, just hang 10. Sameegh is getting the keys frkm nic to
open up