[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 11:12:01 +0200

Release is 2014. So that's pretty close :)

I'm pretty stoke for the game. But won't get too overexcited until i know
more about the game. If they just add in 1 act and 1 class without changing
anything...the game will still be crap...but luckily they're doing loot
2.0, new paragon system (CUSTOM BUILDS!!! you can have a tanky wiz
now...since you can put attributes where you want, instead of fixed stats),
loot runs, nephalem trails and an end game (which we don't know what it'll
be yet)...also the Mystic is a great add. Can reroll affix and change your
armor's appearance without sacrificing stats...no longer we have blue boots
or blue pants cos of ice climbers and inna's pants :) however if you reroll
affixes, the item become account bound (which is fair). Now you can buy
cheaper items with bad affix rolls like for wiz: Int 300 Dex 300 (which
won't go for a lot in AH because it's bad affix roll) and reroll the Dex to
Vit or Str :)