[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:09:51 +0000

paid as well

Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:56:26 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Would like to rephrase that to 'names of guys who confirmed that they paid'.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

These are the guys who were present:
SAP xHei-Long xIlitirit x
LuminousZombiehunta xFlamin9ShingoRegan SolomonEnnohex x
SigmaKhan-KhanSleepingForestCoalTrainxSylarLindseyboi
So definitely 14. It should be R420. I put an x next to the names of the guys
who have paid.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 2:46 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I paid R30 as I always do.

What should the total have been?  R420, or should it have been more for the
people who stayed over?

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 2:33 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

...and about the weekend at Jeeva's...I counted 14 guys or more at his place
and there was Just R300 in the donations container, and mine was in that.

I want to know who paid for the weekend when they were there.
I don't really want to police this shit guys, so, if you feel like R30 is
beyond your budget, at least come and speak to me or Jeremi.
Own up