[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:24:40 +0200

I have to say that if end game is Zero and Morrigan, I'll probably stop
watching *lol* Although, the way Chris G uses Morrigan does make it fun to
watch. With Zero, it's always the same damn thing. Just land a hit, kill
entire team.

Infiltration bringing out that Hakan was LOL and cool at the same time. PR
Rog did play well though. So did Xian... man, that Gen!