RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 12:57:40 +0000

Im most likely in for a session.  Not 100% sure yet tho

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 14:12:56 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are we sessioning tomorrow? Let me know who's keen?
On 03 Feb 2015 1:55 PM, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
lol, this makes me remember the time you had an argument with the guy at
Wonderland around the buttons/sticks they use as opposed to the Japanese brands
On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 1:33 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And charge +- R4000 for that shit.Are they fucking mad !!!??

Rant over back to work
On 3 February 2015 at 13:32, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It actually makes me fucking furious that these shit eating cock ring coasters
think they can slap a few rands worth of antiquated electronics and a pirated
bootleg ass broken PCB in to some cheap chip board and try call it a retro
arcade cabinet.Shit is fake first of all and secondly there is a huge
difference between retro and plain old broken shit.

On 3 February 2015 at 13:16, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I could never buy such poor cabs.They are overpriced and terribly made with
wrong everything.The thing that pisses me off is that these fucking vultures
are ripping people off
that don't know better.
These are not game koppe fuck them.
On 3 February 2015 at 11:30, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lol

The controls need an overhaul since sanwa/seimatsu parts are not only better
but also different from our local ones which suck ass.
On 3 Feb 2015 10:33, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@OGRS,

Can you put in an extra hole coz theres a kof cab with 3 buttons.

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 10:27:46 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yo guys, someone in Goodwood is selling arcade cabs left right and centre on
Gumtree!
http://www.gumtree.co.za/s-other/western-cape/page-4/v1c9520l3100001p4
On 3 Feb 2015 02:30, "Brian ..." <dmfu360@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol man I think I had way more fun with this than I should have.

Sent from Windows Mail