Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 16:25:49 +0200

Try winning a tournament with Warlock Quan then I will shut the f*ck up :)

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 4:22 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Your faith in me is comforting.

In other news, I may have a like minded gamer joining.
17yo MKX player, I invited him to session.
On 5 May 2015 15:53, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who are you kidding?
Only NRS have the power to buff/nerf not you.
On 5 May 2015 15:39, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I plan to use all his variations bro, I just like the Warlock one most.
My aim is to make Sonya look second rate.
I need lots of work.
On 5 May 2015 15:28, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The struggle continues...

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 3:19 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've got a staple 38% dmg with warlock Quan-Chi.
His other stuff all gets me 30%+... overhead/low starters using
meter/no meter.
I also now have some decent corner damage stuff 40% or so.
I think I may be able to hit 50% using 1 meter. Lots of lab work to
be done.
On 5 May 2015 15:13, wrote:

Some hot nerds there bro.
On 5 May 2015 14:32, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What a bunch of nerds.

On Tuesday, 5 May 2015, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Speaking of....

http://ashrafhendricks.com/blog/free-comic-book-day-2015/

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 2:09 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Got a msg from Genshiken on Facebook. They want to know if we'd be
interested in attending a FG tourney at Kami next Friday. I've
requested
more info (start time, featured games, etc.)
On 5 May 2015 10:15, "richard moorcroft" <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mine works fine,, no problems with my internet
On May 5, 2015 9:38 AM, "Stephen Scheidel" <
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Damn.
Thanks for the swift replies.

On Tuesday, 5 May 2015, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jhb seems fine too.

Sent from my Windows Phone