Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 19:07:25 +0200

Nic gets extra classy points for saying "the" Ukraine.

9 May. Is team CTS gonna get in dat ayass?

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 7:03 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Just unlocked Dark Empress Kitana

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 6:54 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Spotted this in the SAGamer MKX thread.

"*Hey guys, there is a Mortal Kombat tournament happening at Braccianos
gamers lounge in Brackenfell CPT on the 9th of May, entry is R20 per
person, tickets will be sold at the door from 2pm till 4pm. Tickets sold on
a 1st come first serve basis. First match starts at 16:30.*

*Participants get Dbl vodka and monster at R30 (Normal price R40)1st
place prize: special edition MKX PS4 (steel case) 2nd place prize: special
edition MKX PS4 (steel case) *
*Will update prizes once I have more info.*"

hmmmmm

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 18:48:00 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LMAO

Nick with the biscuits and hot-chock... "Soooo, your daughter's 14 next
year? You know that's legal age in the Ukraine right?"

Good times.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 6:45 PM, Ashraf Barendse <
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks mane.
Imagine in 10-15 years time, we all be watching Evo with the family
members.
Lumi and his kid, Salie and his grandchildren, G-rei and Chad after
puberty.
Wives in the back be like "When's Marvel 7?"

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 6:32 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Congratz zombie wit dat family man tech.

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 18:45:21 +0300
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Ashraf, all the best to you both!