RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:15:14 +0200

I'm not certain about this but the first 2 old star wars movies (episode iv
and v) did not not credit James Earl Jones as the voice of Darth Vader.
Only the third one did.

James Earl Jones supplied the voice of Darth Vader, but specifically
requested that he not be credited. At the time, the reason he cited was
that he felt he had not done enough work to get the billing, but he later
admitted that he didn't want his name associated with the film because he
was still an up-and-coming actor, and didn't want to be typecast. Jones
does receive billing in the subsequent sequels and the 1997 "Special
Edition".

Another thing I noticed was that in episode iv the alien race of dwarfs
that sell the androids R2-D2 and C-3P0 to Luke and his foster parent were
speaking in Zulu.
On 16 Apr 2015 21:47, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

RLM stopped lucas from ruining star wars

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 21:29:29 +0200
Subject: RE: DRE: CTS community mail
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lucas my ass.
On 16 Apr 2015 21:27, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ooooh sheet!!!!

lucas is going oldskool. he bringing it back.

*hops into RLM see what they have to say about this*

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 20:42:14 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I saw Han Solo and Chewie. My body is ready!
On 16 Apr 2015 20:27, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs