Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 08:02:26 +0200

I have, stuff from his stand-up.

Look bro.
He rode the same bandwagon as all the other comedians, that whole "I'm
cullid, so I'm funny" but that only takes you so far. And sure, I found
some of his jokes about white folk a little offensive. I have a friend in
the comedy industry, and if he's taught me anything, it's that you're going
to offend people whether you'd like to or not. So I got over it and
enjoyed his comedy from the point of view he offered it.
Fact is, where many comedians have stood still on their content, he has
bothered to change a lot of his act.
I support his new endevour, and the shit he's been getting from the europe
is unjustified.

I suppose perspective makes a lot of difference too. I can't tell you what
to like. This is just my point of view.
On 2 Apr 2015 06:49, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just a show of hands please.

Has anyone here ever laughed because of a trev noah joke ?

what's so funny about generic old racist jokes,shits lame.

On 1 April 2015 at 23:11, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol

------------------------------
From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 23:01:49 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://youtu.be/3f7-vUwZzZE

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 10:21 PM, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good ol polygon graphics. Reminds me of Bloody Roar 1 and 2 days :)

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 9:30 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This looks terrible,, what kind of person would create a horrible looking
game as this??
On Apr 1, 2015 9:10 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://inbirth.info/april2015.html