Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 11:59:35 +0200

Hopefully it's J.Cage, Sonya, Jax and Kenshi.

Since their offsprings are going to be part of the main cast.

GGXrd have a small character roster. So bringing back a few more old
character is good. MKX on the other hand is a sequal to MK9. So it would be
better to have new characters (even if they're offsprings or successor of
the classic characters). Just bring in a few more (like mileena! and maybe
one of the cyborgs lolz) and fill in the rest with new characters (for me
new are those who weren't in MK9...so reiko, hotaru, ashra, nitara, etc can
return too)