RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 05:19:47 +0000

Hmmm. I ate a whole load of the cyc d+2s, but usually when I was already knd.

Does Steve have anything fast now that wallsplats?

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 21:42:31 +0200
From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XAle3MQzLA

Kazumi looks nice.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:30 PM, Ashraf Barendse
<ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Never knew this was an actual song. Just thought it was something the GMSA
dudes came up with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62nEc4TgZ8

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:00 PM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I was there that day smoking enchies in the tunnel.

On 18 February 2015 at 19:43, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
1998 best year

________________________________
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 19:22:49 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Noooooit bro.  This song was lank kiff back in the day.
I laaak it almost as much as this number.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed_7krCFgEs

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 7:11 PM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
This is far beyond my abilities.

On 18 February 2015 at 19:06, Ilitirit Sama
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Who else remembers this?

http://bit.ly/1CIEIJS

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.  KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such.  Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.