Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 16:11:14 +0200

Oh crap:

T7 arcade on feb 18.

It comes with 20 characters, 18 of which we've all seen from previous
Tekken 7 Location Test builds plus new characters: Lucky Chloe and Shaheen.
Do not fret however if your character is not in initially however, the game
will have time release characters which will slowly fill up the game's
roster after some time, after the launch of the game.

Guess we'll have to wait and see who'll make it in the final build
then...but i think they did the same thing with T5 arcade release. They
slowly fill up the game roster week after week too. So it's not something
we haven't seen before.