RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 15:36:20 +0000

lol

It had the 1st location test at arcades just now.  There are usually 2-3 or
more tests before its finalized.  Any change that happened sofar could still be
changed.
After all the location tests it will be released in arcades.
Then later on consoles.

Its most likely going to be months before we see a console update.

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: DRE: CTS community mail
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 15:33:03 +0000

wtf is this politics kuk ... tsek

when is the xrd patch coming out? before or after the 28th?

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 17:25:41 +0200
From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sure samsung doesn't want to listen to what i have to say behind closed
doors...

i got this
one:http://www.wootware.co.za/samsung-s22d300h-21-5-full-hd-1920x1080-glossy-black-wled-monitor.html

did research on it and it seems pretty decent for it's price.
On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As long as it's not a Samsung TV...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-31296188

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh thanks everyone for the input on monitors. Finally decided on
Samsun...budget-wise, Samsung seems like a safe bet.