RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 22:02:12 +0000

For Elphelt it wont really effect her Oki.

On Oki the grenade should be meaty 90% of the time and the rest will be so
tight that you want be able to hit it mostly.  And once its blocked she gets
the mixup/pressure.

It will effect the use of grenade in neutral tho...  but I guess it also
depends how far the thing can be hit etc.

Would be funny if Elphelt could hit it back...  grenade Tennis match :P

Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 23:41:00 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Translated change notes:

http://shoryuken.com/2015/02/04/upcoming-guilty-gear-xrd-sign-arcade-changes-detailed-by-arc-system-works/

Millia's Digitalis change is puzzling.  The Blitz Shield buffs are indirect
nerfs to her mixup.

I'm glad they adjusted Venom's P ball set.  Bishop Run out nerf is unnecessary.
 It's practically useless as it is.

Potemkin got a Homing Dash!

Elphelt's pineberry change looks harsh.  If you can hit it away while it's on
the ground she loses a lot of oki options.

Eddie changes will hurt him.

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 11:23 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Xrd 1.1 Leo changes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-YGQ3zlar8