Re: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 21:31:35 +0200

I don't really understand the controversy about the scene, but then again I
didn't read anything about the movie before I watched it.  I suppose many
people would feel it's gratuitous.

Your interpretation resonates with how I feel about it - it's seems to be a
metaphor for her psyche, and all things not apparent to someone looking
from the outside.