RE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 09:08:02 +0000

ignore anything that dp says, your blood pressure wont increase that way.

on another note

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P8cl54AeTM

i fkn dont have fire WTF am i supposed to do now/!!!!!!!!!

#IHATETHIS FKNGAME

Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 10:25:11 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS community mail
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Apparently DP doesn't like GG Xrd...
http://sagamer.co.za/forum/showthread.php?144361-Guilty-Gear-Xrd
He used to praise BB to no end but GG is not good enough in his eyes. Yare yare
Sol >>>>>> Ragna

Slayer >>>> Valkenhein
On 27 Dec 2014 21:53, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nearly bought it last night because I saw it was on sale.  Then I realized I
first need to finish Bayonetta 2 before I get any new games.  Correction, I
first need to take the game out of the box and actually play it...

On Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 9:45 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When you are done please get SM 3D world that game is pure crack.
On 27 Dec 2014 21:34, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just need to finish the last two stages of Star World in SMB then I get on with
my life.  Meaning I can start on the next SMB game.