Re: RE: [cpsig] HO Intermountain CPR FP7 and F7B

  • From: "Trevor Sokolan" <petralph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 04:39:42 +0000

From: ADAM MEEKS <Matchless@xxxxxxx>
I personally think that Intermountain deserves acknowledgment for producing a very nice model at a price that beats everyone else's. For those who want absolute ac
curacy right out of the box, brass is the only option.

Adam Meeks
Calgary, AB

I really don't expect perfection out of a RTR platic model of a Canadian locomotive. Anyone who models CPR or CNR power has to add extra details to "Canadianize" the model, because of this I was hoping for an undec version. I agree that the model is one we have been waiting for and runs great, now all we need is an FP9.

-Trevor