[covna-officers] Re: Happy New Year and welcome to the COVNA Officers DL

  • From: paco bertsch <pacobertsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: covna-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:03:39 -0600

Hi Matt,

I think this is a great idea! Gives us some feedback from those on the
COVNA email list. Maybe we should put a note in the next newsletter stating
that we will be sending out a survey via email. We could also post the
survey link on the website, for those that aren't part of the COVNA email
list. Just a thought.

Thanks,

Paco