[covna-officers] Re: Happy New Year and welcome to the COVNA Officers DL

  • From: Matthew Janiga <m.d.janiga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: covna-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 20:52:29 -0600

Okay, I didn't do much to the survey for fear of making it too difficult to
fill out.  I simply added a page that asked "are you a COVNA member?" with
a "yes/no" Combobox.

I propose we move forward with Paco's idea to send out the Survey (both
through a link in the newsletter, to the DL, and we might as well add a
link to the CONVA webpage for good measure) when we deliver the next
newsletter and keep the survey open for 30 days.  This assumes Doug still
has time to update the Newsletter.  After which I will tally the results
and send out a report.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Matt