[covna-officers] Re: Happy New Year and welcome to the COVNA Officers DL

  • From: Matthew Janiga <m.d.janiga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: covna-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 20:31:39 -0600

Thanks Doug.

Doug, when does the content for the next Newsletter need to be locked?

Looking through the email roster...

From looking at the Excel file only a little over 57% have "Y" or "M" in
the membership column,  Also, if we deliver the newsletter to non-members
too we may have a fairly good chance at getting responses from non-members;
this is something I didn't consider when I drafted the initial survey.

If the survey wasn't conducted online I'm not surprised response was
poor... paper is a drag.  The Survey Monkey surveys look great on tablet,
phone, computer, etc. making it really easy to reply.

I spend a few minutes to make a few modifications to the survey
specifically aimed at non-members and then send another example survey out.

Thanks,

Matt